Community Forum

A chat was underway with Lorie Anne, but was lost just as her answer was appearing. I hope to get b

New Poster

A chat was underway with Lorie Anne, but was lost just as her answer was appearing. I hope to get b

Need to get back to Lorie Anne.  Our chat was almost finished. rlg

Expert

Re: A chat was underway with Lorie Anne, but was lost just as her answer was appearing. I hope to g

@ronaldgreene761 wrote:

Need to get back to Lorie Anne.  Our chat was almost finished. rlg

There isn't anything we can do here.  You'll need to go back to chat and tell whomever you connect with whoyou were chatting with.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: A chat was underway with Lorie Anne, but was lost just as her answer was appearing. I hope to...

Hi ronaldgreene761. Thank you for joining the Xfinity Forums and creating your first post! We're glad you're here.

Our chat support is a different platform than the forums. We do not have a way to put you in contact with this person. If you need any other assistance with your account or services, I can help. If needed, feel free to send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!