Community Forum

A Comcast van was driving recklessly and almost hit my car. I would like to please report the van.

Highlighted
New Poster

A Comcast van was driving recklessly and almost hit my car. I would like to please report the van.

Hi there,

A Comcast van was driving recklessly and swerved into my lane without notice and almost hit my car. I had to quickly pull away and proceeded to hit the sidewalk. I would like to report the driver to Xfinity.

It was a white Comcast van, Florida license plate no. LQWE20. The incident occurred around 2:12pm in Baltimore, MD, at the Orleans Street and N. Central Avenue crossing. 

Thank you.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: A Comcast van was driving recklessly and almost hit my car. I would like to please report the va

@CatPerson2 wrote:

Hi there,

A Comcast van was driving recklessly and swerved into my lane without notice and almost hit my car. I had to quickly pull away and proceeded to hit the sidewalk. I would like to report the driver to Xfinity.

It was a white Comcast van, Florida license plate no. LQWE20. The incident occurred around 2:12pm in Baltimore, MD, at the Orleans Street and N. Central Avenue crossing. 

Thank you.

At the time this happened you really needed to report it to the police so they could take care of it immediately.  That might have been an action you would have taken had it been anyone else. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!