Community Forum

$70 Service fee after I was assured NO FEE

New Poster

$70 Service fee after I was assured NO FEE

I was having numerous issues with slow internet with my streaming device, showing speeds of 70 and 80 while I am paying for 250, that is simply unacceptable, after several calls to reps to fix to no avail, rep suggested to send tech out and I was assured that the tech would not be any cost to me, however on my subsequent bill, there was a $70 charge, so I called xfinity to rectify as surely it must be an oversight, the rep assured me the credit would be removed but it was not, so I called a second time and that rep also assured me that the credit would be removed but I must pay the bill and the credit would be reflected in the next bill, so the next bill came and there was no credit, so I called for the 4th time and the rep stated that since I did not accept the half credit offered before that I would not be getting any credit, these reps are playing games with customers, I am hoping that Comcast themselves are not behind these underhanded misleading tactics to ignore frustrated customers issues, what a huge disappointment, thank goodness AT&T is now in my neighborhood so I don’t have to be held hostage by Xfinity’s underhanded tactics and dishonest ways, what a huge disappointment, I was okay with staying and working through with Comcast had it not been for this issue that remains unresolved, I actually expected more superior service from Comcast...
Official Employee

Re: $70 Service fee after I was assured NO FEE

Hi RWill28, I would like to review notes on your account.  Please send me a private message with your full name if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: $70 Service fee after I was assured NO FEE

Hi Rwill28,  I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!