Community Forum

60$ sevice fee for nothing

New Poster

60$ sevice fee for nothing

I was a Comcast customer for so long. I was really surprised and irritated by the way they cheat me during a visit to one of Xfinity center near me. 

I was trying to transfer my internet within the same apartment complex and there was a Comcast connection with the apartment I am moving.  I was able to connect my internet myself and got billed for nothing. Even the comcast representative was surprised why they let her came. 

I do not understand why they do like this to their customers. This is happening twice to me. I paid the first time but why should they made me responsible for this $60 service fee?????

Please, Comcast guys' please understand your customers worth more than the money you make by cheating them, you can get more money if you treat them right. I want to speak to a representative but they were not helpful. I just do not understand Comcast treat their customers.

Official Employee

Re: 60$ sevice fee for nothing

I can certainly check this for you from here if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!