Community Forum

6 hrs with 4 agents saying I'm correct but no results after 1 yr

New Poster

6 hrs with 4 agents saying I'm correct but no results after 1 yr

On 08/07/17 all equipment associated with Comcast residential account was returned and the account closed. I was due a refund of $30.63 since the account was closed and equipment returned before the next billing cycle. Comcast continued to bill the account number for an additional three months. The nearly $240 dollars billed in error was turned in to a collection agency. I have spoken to 4 Comcast agents on the phone, spend nearly 6 hours of my time to clear this issue up. A “ticket” was initiated on 12/21/17, which should have resulted in a “PIF Letter,” (Paid in Full) a necessary part of the process to clear and close this issue with the collection agency and Comcast. I have sent certified, return receipt letters to the collection agency and gotten numerous promises from Comcast agents that the issue will be resolved. Nothing has happened. It has been 3 weeks short of a year that I have been dealing with this. I have my last bills, the receipt from the Comcast store showing that all my equipment was returned. The Comcast agents have assured me that I will receive my refund and the collection issue will be resolved. It's been a year. Nothing has been done.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: 6 hrs with 4 agents saying I'm correct but no results after 1 yr

Hi bkler, thank you for reaching out and I can help research this further for you.  Could you please send me a private message with your full name and phone number?

Thank you