Community Forum

$500 gift card

Regular Visitor

$500 gift card

I got 2 new iphones back in Oct, 2017 under the $500 Visa Gift Card promotion. I've been calling since Feb. about not receiving it the mail. The response I got, including the most recent one last week that says "Pending Fulfillment Eligibility" ref#04603913. I've been an xfinity internet/TV/cell waaay past the 18-week requirement. Can anyone help here? It's been super frustrating. 

Regular Visitor

Re: $500 gift card

I believe that if I had not saved all screenshots when I ordered Comcast Bundle, I would have never received my $300 Visa card.  It still took about a year to get it, as they kept saying I was not eligible due to something vague.  I can't remember what it was, however.  Keep emailing them and harass them--ask for a supervisor's email address and call the main Comcast number--corporate.215-583-8078 and ask what exactly you need to complete their ridiculous requests for info from you.

Official Employee

Hi shyrush3, I can review this further for you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi shytush3, thank you for working with me in private message and glad I could assist you with your prepaid card.  Please reach out if you have any questions in the future.

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi Shyrush3, thank you for working with me through private message and glad I could help track this down for you.  Please reach out if you have any questions in the future.

Thank you