Community Forum

500$ gift card

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

500$ gift card

When i contacted comcast for internet plan they told one promotion is going on if you move to xfinity mobile you will get 500 $ gift card after 3 months.

I took performance internet plan and moved to xfinity by ordering iphone x, 11/21/17 got the email after the order confirmation it has the belo note 

"You are eligible to receive a $500 Prepaid Card if you sign up for XFINITY Mobile by December 4, 2017"

I got my device on 12/10/17 and activated it.

Now i am checking my $500 gift card status online ,it says as below , its horrible and i feel like i was cheated, need assisiatance to solve ..

Tried to call thier customer care 1-800-526-3268  waited in the line for 1 hour no answer

YOUR CURRENT STATUS IS: Disqualified-Mobile Service Ordered Outside Sales Window

It seems you ordered your mobile services outside the allowable promotional time frame and no longer qualify for $500 Prepaid Card

Expert

Re: 500$ gift card

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

kp_83, I'd be happy to look into your gift card promotion eligibility. Please shoot me a private message with the following: 

1. Your full name

2. The phone number associated with your residential services. 

Thanks, 

KenF

Regular Visitor

Thanks Ken.

I sent youe a private mesage.

one more thing i need to update ,when i contacted xfinity i got a strange answer that my order got confirmed on dec 5 ,offer was there till dec 4.

You know i completed the order giving all payement details on 11/21 it was back ordered and had to wait

Official Employee

kp_83, thanks for providing me with your account info in private message. I've located a ticket investigating your giftcard. I have included your statement regarding the date you purchased and the December 5th confirmation. 

KenF

Official Employee

kp_83, your card has been approved and will ship soon! More details in our private message thread. Post again if you need anything else. 

KenF