Community Forum

$500 gift card - from promo still not received

Regular Visitor

$500 gift card - from promo still not received

I signed up for the $500 promo with Xfinity and still have not received my gift card.

When I called late summer I was told to wait up 6-8 weeks. Wasn't able to follow up (new job, etc.) - chatted online with customer service (for over a half hour) today and they told me to call number again.

Would appreciate assistance here if possible. I saw that a @ComcastKenF has been helpful with this issue for others.

Thanks in advance!

Jean

Official Employee

Re: $500 gift card - from promo still not received

Hello jean19, thank you for creating a post. I can provide an update on the status of your gift card, to continue please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

@ComcastAmir @ComcastKenF  I private messaged Amir as requested, haven't heard back or received a message in reply. Would really appreciate assistance with this. Thanks!

Highlighted
Official Employee

jean19 wrote: @ComcastAmir @ComcastKenF  I private messaged Amir as requested, haven't heard back or received a message in reply. Would really appreciate assistance with this. Thanks!

I replied to your private message, please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

jean19, I've sent the results of your promotional card investigation in private message. Please post again if you need further assistance.