Community Forum

$500 Xfinity rewards visa

Frequent Visitor

$500 Xfinity rewards visa

So I’ve been a customer since November and I haven’t gotten my rewards card yet. I checked on line and it says “pending fulfillment”. I called a few weeks ago and i was told that I fulfilled my fulfillment back in February.
Expert

Re: $500 Xfinity rewards visa

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hello , have you tried looking into your visa card online? If not, please click on this link

New Poster

Hi,

I shifted from some other mobile service to Xfinity in November 2017 (when there was a promotion of $500 for shifting to Xfinity. I have not received the card yet. Once contacted to reward center and customer service, they deny any such reward. This is quite strange and very disappointing experience. Can anyone help me with that?

Regular Visitor

I did the same thing and they said that I qualified for it. When I check the website www.xfinityrewardscenter.com and checked my status by entering my account number it said "Disqualified-Mobile Service Ordered Outside Sales Window". I have a ticket pending with Xfinity to see if they can resolve my issue.  Check your status on the rewards center website. I hope we both get a resolution soon!