Community Forum

500 VISA GIFT CARD

Regular Visitor

500 VISA GIFT CARD

i still havent gotten my card its over due  please help. ive signed everything done everything no card status continues to say this 

YOUR CURRENT STATUS IS: Pending Installation/Activation

Welcome! We're working on your order details now.

its been installed and activated since nov 2017

Expert

Re: 500 VISA GIFT CARD

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Regular Visitor

When I placed the order for Xfinity in November 2017. I was offered a $500 + $200 gift card for signing up. I'm now way past 90 days and I not gotten the $200 gift card and no $500 gift card. $200 gift card doesn't even show up on https://www.xfinityrewardcenter.com/status,nothing. I have called several times & I was always reassured that everything was fine, nothing to worry about, I would get the gift cards on the beginning of March.that that would be the end of the 90 day cycle But so far I did not get any of the promised gift card.it seems everyone who signed up for this promotion in November 2017 has not received there rewards cards . I,m disabled with a limited income and have a severe brain injury that left me with a 25% survival rate and I,m not supposed to deal with stress and this has been nothing but a headache since i signed up. I'm beginning to think its a scam. seems anyone who signed up for this promotion in Nov has yet to receive there rewards & I'm one of them. this is unfair and very frustrating for someone like me . some one please help I'm tried of talking on the phone and being promised things that never happen... 

Official Employee

Hi dasmas, 

Thanks for reaching out. I can assure you that some people have received gift cards. I'm unsure of why you have not, but I would like to help review your account and check the status of your Visa Gift Cards to see how we can make this right. 

Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!