Community Forum

$5/month ipad Question

Frequent Visitor

$5/month ipad Question

Due to the large amount of porch pirates in my area and postal office not able to deliever to the right address. Does anyone know if i am able to change the address of delivery and who comcast uses to send ipads out with (fedex, UPS, etc) ? I dont want my ipad stolen on the porch and have to pay for it when i am not even using the device.

Official Employee

Re: $5/month ipad Question

Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out here on our community forums. Currently there isn't a way to change which carrier delivers the iPad and it ships to the service address on file. Once the ipad is sent you could try to reach out to the carrier and work out an arrangement or require a signature.   

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

@ComcastPhill Are you able to check on the status of my order. I tried searching for it in the reward center status and was unable to receive any information. 

Official Employee

Hello, I can take a look at your account and see if I am showing any status updates on my side for you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.  Thank you for your time!