Community Forum

$5/month iPad promotion

Regular Visitor

$5/month iPad promotion

So i'm currently paying for the Double Play package as well as 2 Xfinity Mobile cellular lines every month. Regardless, i'm being told that i'm not eligible for the new $5/month iPad promotion because i dont have a home phone with Xfinity. I DON'T HAVE A LANDLINE PERIOD. I pay for 2 lines with Xfinity Mobile instead. Tell me how i'm not a good enough customer for you to pass along this simple promotion? My cable & internet contract expires in a few months. My decision to continue with Xfinity will depend on how you resolve this. I would hope keeping me and my $$$  is worth the $5/month iPad. Thank you

Official Employee

Re: $5/month iPad promotion

Hello bigjohnt, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with this iPad concern! Can you please send me a Private Message including the account holder's full name as it appears on the bill and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Please check your Private Messages
New Poster

I'm having the same issue. I'm paying for 2 lines on xfinity mobile have a double play premium package with 250mbs internet and am paying Comcast 250 a month and want the iPad as well.