Community Forum

$5 discount on Auto Payment never shows up

Regular Visitor

$5 discount on Auto Payment never shows up

Signed up Xifinity Internet only at a local AT&T store in April 2018. The rep told me if I set up auto payment, I could get $5 discount each month. I have the Balast Pro with $59.99 plan, and have been paid for 2 months now but the discount never shows up. What should I do? Thanks.

Expert

Re: $5 discount on Auto Payment never shows up

@rtn60350 wrote:

Signed up Xifinity Internet only at a local AT&T store in April 2018. The rep told me if I set up auto payment, I could get $5 discount each month. I have the Balast Pro with $59.99 plan, and have been paid for 2 months now but the discount never shows up. What should I do? Thanks.

Your discount should show up with your third bill.  If it doesn't, post back.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks. I will then wait,,,,

Official Employee

rtn60350 -- Do you still need assistance? 

Regular Visitor

Hi  

Official Employee

rtn60350, I'm following up for Shane. The autopay/ecobilling discount code should be on your account by now. I'll check. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

Regular Visitor

It has been 3 months now, still don't see the $5 discount. Sent a private message to ComcastKenF. Thanks.

Official Employee

rtn60350, got your private message. I'll take a look at your auto pay discount. 

KenF

Regular Visitor

Hi  

Regular Visitor

Hi  

Official Employee

Hi  ComcastKenF, I just sent you a private message with my acct # and the address. Thx.

Got it!