Community Forum

$5 discount on Auto Payment never shows up

Regular Visitor

$5 discount on Auto Payment never shows up

Signed up Xifinity Internet only at a local AT&T store in April 2018. The rep told me if I set up auto payment, I could get $5 discount each month. I have the Balast Pro with $59.99 plan, and have been paid for 2 months now but the discount never shows up. What should I do? Thanks.

Expert

Re: $5 discount on Auto Payment never shows up

@rtn60350 wrote:

Signed up Xifinity Internet only at a local AT&T store in April 2018. The rep told me if I set up auto payment, I could get $5 discount each month. I have the Balast Pro with $59.99 plan, and have been paid for 2 months now but the discount never shows up. What should I do? Thanks.

Your discount should show up with your third bill.  If it doesn't, post back.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

Thanks. I will then wait,,,,

Official Employee

rtn60350 -- Do you still need assistance? 

Regular Visitor

Hi  

Official Employee

rtn60350, I'm following up for Shane. The autopay/ecobilling discount code should be on your account by now. I'll check. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

Regular Visitor

It has been 3 months now, still don't see the $5 discount. Sent a private message to ComcastKenF. Thanks.

Official Employee

rtn60350, got your private message. I'll take a look at your auto pay discount. 

KenF

Regular Visitor

Hi  

Regular Visitor

Hi  

Official Employee

Hi  ComcastKenF, I just sent you a private message with my acct # and the address. Thx.

Got it!