Community Forum

$5 autopay discount never received

New Poster

$5 autopay discount never received

Original post: *****

"I had Comcast for 2 years now, I always have autopay but I did not have Ecobill turned on, so I did not receive any discount. Thats my bet. Anyways, I signed up for another 2 years contact in Nov, 2017, and the agent told me to turn on the EcoBill to receive $10 discount. I turned it on right away but the discount was not reflected on the my latest bill. I don't know if the agent forget to process it or I missed a step. I did not receive the phyical bill in mail this month, so I think I did it correctly. Appreciate it if someone can point me to the right direction. Thanks.

The discount, which is now $5 for both autopay and ecobill, will show up on the second bill after turning those on."

[Edited for Personal Information]

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: $5 autopay discount never received

Personal information

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi jimhek, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi jimhek, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!