Community Forum

4K Box

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

4K Box

After years of being a customer and spending a few months trying to get resolution I am going to ask one favor:  ALL I NEED IS A 4K BOX.

I attempted to get a 4K box from my local Xfinity store earlier this year but they closed due to Covid.  They opened for about a week or so last month but since I am in FL that did not last long and they are closed again.  I called and was told to go to the store.  I went and they are closed.  I called again and was told to reserve an appointment with the stores but they are all closed again here.  I searched the forums and PM'd 2 of the Comcast Employees who respond most to posts on the forum but I am guessing my timing is just bad.

Long story short, if there is a Comcast employee who could assist it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

I PM'ed a few Comcast employees here after searching hoping to get resolution but I think they are on some time off.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: 4K Box

@Chomps5457 

The sending of a Private Message to anyone in the Forums, especially Official Employees, unless specifically requested, is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

Please do NOT send any of the Official Employees private messages unless they request it. By doing so they are being flooded with PM's and are being bogged down in trying to answer all of them. This keeps them from doing their job effectively here in the forums and defeats the purpose of the forums.

Thanks

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello, Chomps5457. Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Xfinity forums for assistance.

I see that you have already sent me a PM and I will follow up with you there. In the meantime, I would like to remind you that as Again mentioned, sending unsolicited private messages to anyone here on the forums is a direct violation of our forum guidelines. Please be sure to review those guidelines and keep them in mind for the future.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Got it.  Thanks.