Community Forum

4 years!!!

Highlighted
New Poster

4 years!!!

For four years I have have been the sole user on my xfinity account. I have called, visit the store, asked to cancel and restart the account to clean up the mess of an additional person on the account. Just when it looked like my issues were over. I have started having outages in my area, go to get in contact with customer service (by the way impossable to get connected to bot, human, no listed phone number and no options). 

I use the bot function by far the worst solution deployed. 

I type is there a outage in my area. 

reply- You are not the primary person on the account. 

I check and no where under users is another person listed. This has happened 7 times. 

Your service is a none service. 

Gold Problem Solver

Re: 4 years!!!

@Michellebeeby wrote: ... reply- You are not the primary person on the account. ...

Double check the UserIDs on your home system with the Lookup tool at https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/lookup. After you enter the requested information you'll see a list of the UserIDs on your account and an indication of which one is Primary.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: 4 years!!!

Hi there, @Michellebeeby

I wanted to touch base with you and make sure your usernames and profiles were working correctly. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!