Community Forum

4 years of problems with services

New Poster

4 years of problems with services

In a couple of months it will be four years that I've been with Comcast. I've had nothing but problems and I probably have made 75 to 100 plus phone calls to solve my problems. I'm on my fourth cable box and I will be receiving my fourth router. I have had many service people to my home over the years and I'm still having problems. Recently besides having cable box problems I am also having extremely low download speeds on my cell phone when I connect to my own network not even the Wi-Fi. The last technician told me it was my personal cell phone that was the problem this particular cell phone cost $300 Samsung Galaxy. My daughter was over using her brand new expensive Samsung Galaxy phone probably in the neighborhood of $800 she was having the same issues. The Xfinity wifi connection keeps knocking out my personal network connection on my phone. I was able to ascertain today that there is a problem with the networks conflicting with each without any help from the most highest level technician Comcast has. Once again I have a technician scheduled to come out and supposedly fix this problem. I asked a supposedly the higher technical level manager to please have a district manager call me to discuss this problem before the technician comes to my home. I don't think that's going to happen and I am more than frustrated with the service that I have received. Unfortunately in my area this is the only provider so I continued on my journey to have them for once and all fix all my problems. I tried to leave a message at the corporate office however I was unable to because it was closed but I plan to call back tomorrow as soon as they open. Not one person in this lifetime should have to go through being hung up on when I call the main number, being transferred and hung up on, last year I was able to speak to a very high level technician that understood the problems I was having that they no longer can transfer me to that department and they are not aware this department existed. One of the technicians in this department gave me the direct number however when I had a problem the next time it was disconnected. I don't think Comcast should treat anybody this way.
Official Employee

Re: 4 years of problems with services

Hi inrealife, 

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the experience you're having with your services. Has the tech already come to address this for you? If you are still having issues with your cell providers connection, I cannot troubleshoot that. However, I would like to look further into your account to see if I can see anything causing issues with your Comcast services. When using WI-FI, we can't guarantee the same speeds you would receive if your device was hard lined to the modem. Other things that could cause the problems you are reporting could be things like signals, and sometimes even the device being used.

Before assuming any of these are the cause of your problem, I'd like to investigate further. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.