Community Forum

30 years, zero customer retention

Highlighted
New Poster

30 years, zero customer retention

I've been paying this lousy company for 30 years. They've always been willing to take my money and the one time in three decades that I am trying to cut spending, instead of trying to help a customer that has spent tens of thousands of dollars over those years, asking for something cheaper just to have some service, they just dump me like a hot potato instead of trying to find a way to hang on to a loyal customer.. shame on you. What a despicable company. I was really hoping to not have to switch providers but looks like I have no choice.. I waited for 15 minutes to speak with a manager, then the agent gets back on the line and says they'll call me right back.. that was a month ago. Awful, horrible customer service.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: 30 years, zero customer retention

@Davehts3 wrote:
I've been paying this lousy company for 30 years. They've always been willing to take my money and the one time in three decades that I am trying to cut spending, instead of trying to help a customer that has spent tens of thousands of dollars over those years, asking for something cheaper just to have some service, they just dump me like a hot potato instead of trying to find a way to hang on to a loyal customer.. shame on you. What a despicable company. I was really hoping to not have to switch providers but looks like I have no choice.. I waited for 15 minutes to speak with a manager, then the agent gets back on the line and says they'll call me right back.. that was a month ago. Awful, horrible customer service.

Apologies for this experience. As a courtesy, I have removed the Early Termination Fee and the recent late fee on your account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!