Community Forum

3 days later, western union payment not posting

New Poster

3 days later, western union payment not posting

It is advertised that using Western Union is a payment option, so I didn't think I'd need to look up whether or not this was a good idea. As a bartender, I am sometimes "debit card poor" just before payday, but always have cash tips.
I was going to pay at the official Comcast/Xfinity store, but it is 4 miles in the opposite dircetion that I needed to be - however, there are Fred Meyer grocery locations everywhere, and that is a sanctioned payment center as well.
I paid at 3pm on December 18th, but late this afternnoon was still receiveing payment reminder calls. When I called customer service they said they had no record of my payment, and to avoid service interupyion I shouls make a payment or submit a promise to pay for tomorrow as that is when services will be shut off. I actually had to TELL HER to note the western union tracking number in my account.
Then I went online to western union to track, and it says the money has been sent to Comcast, but they need to post it.
I will NEVER pay by western union again - but what am I to do in the meantime?

Expert

Re: 3 days later, western union payment not posting

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against Forum Guidelines.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: 3 days later, western union payment not posting

Hello, thanks for reaching out to us regarding this payment concern! I would be more than happy to further assist you with this. Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!