Community Forum

2nd Residential IP address

Highlighted
New Poster

2nd Residential IP address

Hello. I have been looking into getting an additional IP address assigned to my SB8200. I came across this post that @ComcastMichael was able to provide a solution I am searching for. Can I please get help and information about this for my modem? Link to post with solution. https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Additional-IP-Address/m-p/3307332/highlight/true#M182... 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: 2nd Residential IP address

Greetings, @turkeyhunter34! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I can certainly have a look into your account and see if we provide a 2nd IP address in your area. Since you already sent a PM, I will continue to assist you through there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hello, I would also like to set up a second IP address with my modem. Thank you for your time and help. @ComcastMichael 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hey, @kfunk! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums as well. I can certainly have a look into the account to see if we offer the 2nd IP address in your area. Since you already sent a PM, I will continue to assist you through there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!