Community Forum

25 year customer needs Letter of Credit

New Poster

25 year customer needs Letter of Credit

We have been Comcast customers for 25 years. We are buying a home and need a letter of credit or something stating we are long-time customers and make timely payments. I don't think that's too much to ask after 25 years of service. We have called customer service multiple times, chatted, been sent to the local office by the chat agent, and turned away empty handed at the local office. This is ridiculous. 

We either need a letter of credit or our long years of timely payments reported to the credit agencies. Both would be even better. What we are asking would take approx 15 minutes. That doesn't seem like a lot in return for 25 years of patronage. 

Expert

Re: 25 year customer needs Letter of Credit

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply soon.

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Admin1

Hi 3paul3 -- Unfortunately we do not provide credit reference letters. We do provide up to 12 months of billing statements that can be either viewed and/or printed from My Account. These statements can be used to show your lender or credit agencies proof of your payment history. 

New Poster

Can you please send some kind of letter that I paiy my  bill on time

New Poster

As long as i have been a customer with comcast it is ubeliveable that I can't get a letter of refrence from were I am spending money for  the comcast poor service . This is unexceptiable . I need statment for the last 12 mos of sevice with comcast