Community Forum

$203.00 Bill - Need Better Plan!

New Poster

$203.00 Bill - Need Better Plan!

I have been with Comcast/Xfinity for over 30 years. Our bill has skyrocketed to over $203 a month for TV and Internet. When I have spoke to CSR's in Retention the only package they offer is dropping my channels in half and adding phone service. I do not need anything more than TV and internet as I have no need for a landline at this time. I do not need movie channels either and to require me to have Triple Play and lose half my channels to lower my bill is unacceptable. Where is the loyalty and great package prices for your loyal customers? After all these years of service I would hate to drop but I simply cannot continue paying such an outrageous bill to Xfinity. 

Official Employee

Re: Lower My $203.00 Bill

Hello KatsDragonfly. I can help you with an account review if you'd like to see if there are any better offers available to your account. If so, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can take a look. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

I have the same issue.  After promo ended bill has gone up about $40-50. 

Official Employee

Closing old thread