Community Forum

$200 visa

New Poster

$200 visa

So I was told when I signed up that I would get a $200 visa card for keeping service so long and being on the contract, and then all of a sudden when I am checking in months later I am told I am not eligible because I did not sign up for xfinity mobile, but I was never told this upfront with the person I talked to. And at this point I was "disqualified" though I think comcast did this on purpose to avoid giving the gift cards, maybe to other people too...so how can we resolve this?

Official Employee

Re: $200 visa

Hi vetock, 

I can take a deeper look into this to see if there's something we can do to fix this. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!