Community Forum

$200 gift card

New Poster

$200 gift card

Still waiting for my $200 gift card, since Aug 2017, what a scam, sent faxes, called several times, only to get hung up on, then told, I need the deluxe bundle, Really,.... Comcast/ Xfinity sends out promotions, but doesn't  make good on them..Rip off..Scam..

Expert

Re: $200 gift card

@Lindastv wrote:

Still waiting for my $200 gift card, since Aug 2017, what a scam, sent faxes, called several times, only to get hung up on, then told, I need the deluxe bundle, Really,.... Comcast/ Xfinity sends out promotions, but doesn't  make good on them..Rip off..Scam..

Hi, I moved your post to the customer service area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

@Lindastv wrote:

In order to qualify for a Visa Rewards Card the following conditions must be met:

• You must be a new customer
  • You must sign up for a qualifying bundle with no modifications
  • You must make full payment on time for 90 days (no late pays)

Please note that this card comes with an expiration date

You can check on the status of your card here after the above conditions are met.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Admin1

Hi Lindastv -- The information provided by Service Expert Again is correct for how to be eligible for a Visa card. I can check on your qualifications for you. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number. I will review your order for eligibility.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.