Community Forum

200+ Channels but channel lineup only shows 20 :(

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

200+ Channels but channel lineup only shows 20 :(

Hi as a long time loyal customer I have lost all my channel linup after recently upgrading plans and now I can not stream or watch any channels other then the 20 channels listed under my account channel linup. I am paying close to $200 per month and today i invested a couple hours on the phone with support only to be transfered to advanced support to then be told that they have to escalate to advanced advanced support and that the ticket will be created so that someone can resolve the missing channels issue on my account LOL!!!! 

After browsing the "change plan" tab I see an even much better plan offer for my account that was not offered previously: 

Gigabit Speed + Preferred

130 dollars per month

$130.00/mo
for 12 months
with No Term Agreement

I would much prefer to be on this plan and have my channels restored so I can watch TV again! Can someone help me? I tried to self checkout and that offers an error to call in or chat, the chat wont prompt an agent and at this point its just endless loops of waste of time and support that at the end seems like no resolution or fix... 

HELP!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: 200+ Channels but channel lineup only shows 20 :(

@Newbee2001 wrote:

Hi as a long time loyal customer I have lost all my channel linup after recently upgrading plans and now I can not stream or watch any channels other then the 20 channels listed under my account channel linup. I am paying close to $200 per month and today i invested a couple hours on the phone with support only to be transfered to advanced support to then be told that they have to escalate to advanced advanced support and that the ticket will be created so that someone can resolve the missing channels issue on my account LOL!!!! 

After browsing the "change plan" tab I see an even much better plan offer for my account that was not offered previously: 

Gigabit Speed + Preferred

130 dollars per month

$130.00/mo
for 12 months
with No Term Agreement

I would much prefer to be on this plan and have my channels restored so I can watch TV again! Can someone help me? I tried to self checkout and that offers an error to call in or chat, the chat wont prompt an agent and at this point its just endless loops of waste of time and support that at the end seems like no resolution or fix... 

HELP!

Is that plan for existing customers or new customers only?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!