Community Forum

2 cs agent lied to me

Regular Visitor

2 cs agent lied to me

initially i called wanting to extend as my contract was going to expire. I told the first agent that i wanted the same lineup i had with starz and hbo . I was offered the X1 Starter Double Play with preferred service. HBO addon. I asked about starz and she mentioned that it was included in the preferred service. I logged on an hour later on my xfinity account when  i got the email that the changes got made and noticed that the Starz was missing. i called the second cs agent and i was notified that this was not included. also i guess to get me off the phone i was told that they were going to pull the recording from my previous call and investigate and will get in touch with me in 2 days. I called this morning and was told that they cant pull the recording as its only used for training purposes. I wonder why people are leaving and cutting the cord

Official Employee

Re: 2 cs agent lied to me

Hello homer388. We apologize for any miscommunication previously. I can assist with going over the Starz premium channel offers so we can get this added to your service. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.