Community Forum

2 accounts

New Poster

2 accounts

I have 2 accounts. 1 is my primary which I have on my xfinity app. The other is our vacation home which I don’t have on my app but need it because it seems there is always problems there. Both billing addresses are the same(primary). And I am
The primary account holder. How do i get our vacation home on my xfinity app as well so that i can see what boxes are working as well as having the ability to reset the boxes when needed. I can’t be the only one wondering this. Technology has become so advanced that this has to be possible without having to create another username and password to remember.
Expert

Re: 2 accounts

@mUrmaid1 wrote:
I have 2 accounts. 1 is my primary which I have on my xfinity app. The other is our vacation home which I don’t have on my app but need it because it seems there is always problems there. Both billing addresses are the same(primary). And I am
The primary account holder. How do i get our vacation home on my xfinity app as well so that i can see what boxes are working as well as having the ability to reset the boxes when needed. I can’t be the only one wondering this. Technology has become so advanced that this has to be possible without having to create another username and password to remember.

I moved your post to the customer service area of the forum. you should get a reply shortly.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: 2 accounts

Hi mUrmaid1. Account Management via the XFINITY My Account app or My Account on our web portal, must be done with a unique primary username / email address per account. We currently do not support multi-account management with a single username. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions.