Community Forum

2-Year Premiere Triple-Play Contract is Ending May 24th - Please Assist

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

2-Year Premiere Triple-Play Contract is Ending May 24th - Please Assist

Good Evening,

While approaching the end of the 8th or 9th consecutive multi-year contract spanning the last 17 or 18 years here at my same residential address near Portland in the great PacNW, we need to discuss a few items.

After attempting to decipher Comcast's recommended new Triple Play offerings while logged into My Account this evening, numerous questions and new ideas have a risen in my mind.

I believe we might best handle my confusion via detailed PMs rather than by phone.

Please reach out to me via PM in the next few days so we may potentially be able to move forward towards everyone's satisfaction beyond May 24th.

Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: 2-Year Premiere Triple-Play Contract is Ending May 24th - Please Assist

Hi @eecon1

Thank you for posting to the Xfinity Forums. I'd like to help discuss your concerns. I will need to chat with you in a private message. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name. If you aren't the account holder, I will also need their name and the phone number associated with the account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: 2-Year Premiere Triple-Play Contract is Ending May 24th - Please Assist

Thank you for allowing me to help find you a new promotion, @eecon1. As stated in our private message, feel free to reach out to us if you need anything in the future. Thank you for being the BEST part of Comcast, take care! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!