Community Forum

2 Year Agreement Expired

New Poster

2 Year Agreement Expired

I'm outside of my 2 year Triple Play contract agreement and my price went up once and was told will go up again in a couple of months. I called in a couple weeks ago (end of April 2018) and inquired about downgrading to the Super Double Play and at the time it was only open for new customers. I was told to call back in a couple weeks when open to existing customers, which i did, and I'm being told that I'm not eligible for the Super Double Play promotion. Instead, I was being sold on the Super Triple Play and was told that it would save me $10/mth. Super Triple Play is great, however, it's not the Super Double Play price that I was told I could get a couple weeks ago. My wife and I have been customers for over 10 years between us and really don't want to cancel our service but paying over $220/mth is insane. 

Please help!!

Official Employee

Re: 2 Year Agreement Expired

BMCM1, let's check out the Super Double Play promos in your area. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help.