Community Forum

2 Unauthorized Hard Credit Inquiries by: Comcast 8/23/18 & 8/27/18

New Poster

2 Unauthorized Hard Credit Inquiries by: Comcast 8/23/18 & 8/27/18

Hey, signing up to join comcast?

Haven't paid to freeze your credit yet?

Probably best to do so...

Equifax showing 2 hard credit pulls by Co M c A s T within one week - no notifications, no authorizations, only steady lag spikes while working from home. 

Best part - I paid for this.  LOL

Official Employee

Re: 2 Unauthorized Hard Credit Inquiries by: Comcast 8/23/18 & 8/27/18

Hello, Mackie57, welcome to our community! You can view our credit policy here under section 2(h): https://www.xfinity.com/corporate/customers/policies/subscriberagreement?pc=1

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience this has caused and will be more than happy to submit your feedback! 

If you feel as though this was a fraudulent situation and the credit inquiry was not pulled from your account, I would be more than happy to research this further with you to ensure a resolution is found. Please feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!