Community Forum

2 Hard Inquiries for same account, dropped my score ??

New Poster

2 Hard Inquiries for same account, dropped my score ??

There are two hard inquiry pulls on my credit report and one of them was done for a county I don’t even live in... they were done within days of each other when I signed up for my account... I want one removed immediately it has lowered my score 15 points !!! See photos below- Thanks again for creating a problem I have found virtually impossible to resolve through your customer service department!! Help !!
26D9CE87-1C83-4E7B-AB5A-F45E450407E6.png
B5F08FF6-1877-47FA-A76E-79A8CDF33F99.png
Expert

Re: 2 Hard Inquiries for same account, dropped my score ??

Hi @Drax4385

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

The Forums stick this horrible banner after all my posts automatically. I'm sorry.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: 2 Hard Inquiries for same account, dropped my score ??

Hello Drax4385, Comcast can pull your credit w/o your permission as we have a legitimate business need in connection with a transaction that you initiated. However, if this was done twice in error I can request to have one of the inquiries removed. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!