Community Forum

128 GB iPad Promo

Regular Visitor

128 GB iPad Promo

Hi guys, so I got the iPad for $5 a month today, I got an order number but I didn’t get a confirmation email. How do I know if the order went through?
Official Employee

Re: 128 GB iPad Promo

Hi ed012, thank you for creating a post on our forum. This is a great question, your order number at this point would serve as your receipt. This let's you know the order is processing, once the IPad is ready to ship you will be sent an email confirmation with the tracking information. You can use the Fedex site or app to track your equipment, you can also check the status of your order by clicking on this link and inserting your account number. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: 128 GB iPad Promo

Hello ed012, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!