Community Forum

120$ iPad offer (5$ per month for 24 mo). No tracking

New Poster

120$ iPad offer (5$ per month for 24 mo). No tracking

Hi I am a new customer and added iPad to my service, but I couldn’t see the same reflected. Please help me in getting details for the below order number 180530128258017
Expert

Re: 120$ iPad offer (5$ per month for 24 mo). No tracking

Oh sweet! Glad to hear you could place the order. I've been trying to place my order for weeks now Smiley Sad

Anyhow...

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

The Forums stick this horrible banner after all my posts automatically. I'm sorry.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Shravankumar, let's track down that iPad. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

Official Employee

Hi Shravankumar, I can assist you with tracking your IPad. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

I'm having the same problem. Is there a way to email xfinity? When I use "chat" the agent always tells me to call. When I call, I am on hold for over 30 minutes.

Regular Visitor

I'm running into the same issue.  I'm supposed to be getting an ipad but I have no way of tracking to determine when it will arrive.  

Regular Visitor

Amir, I'm running into the same issue.  I'm supposed to be getting an ipad but I have no way of tracking to determine when it will arrive.  

Official Employee

Mrakademik wrote: Amir, I'm running into the same issue.  I'm supposed to be getting an ipad but I have no way of tracking to determine when it will arrive

I can track your IPad for you, I replied to your PM please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.