Community Forum

$120 $5 a month Ipad offer??

Regular Visitor

$120 $5 a month Ipad offer??

Has anyone who did the recent $120 ipad offer actually received their ipads?

I signed up for the offer March 17th 2018, I haven't received anything other than the intial agreement email. I'm already being charged on my bill for the ipad and no one seems to know anything about this promo.

I chat with one Xfinity person, he sends me to a different one who instructs me to call a number. Every person I speak to has zero knowledge of this promotion but every one of them sees the first installment payment on my current bill ..

Expert

Re: $120 $5 a month Ipad offer??

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank you. Hopefully I'll hear something soon

Regular Visitor

No one bothered to answer

Expert

@karynm8621 wrote:

No one bothered to answer

I saw that Smiley Sad I escalated via another channel. You will get a reply soon. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Thank you

Regular Visitor

Still nothing. the other poster got some help and I haven't heard a thing

Frequent Visitor

All I have gotten is that they are looking into it, still no status or update either.

Regular Visitor

Still no help

Official Employee

Hi, karynm8621. I'll take a look at your iPad order. Send me a private message with your full name and phone number for help. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

; 

I'll update you when I can on our other thread. 

KenF

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

karynm8621, your iPad has shipped. You'll receive a call soon with the tracking number. 

KenF

Regular Visitor

Thank you