Community Forum

$100 Visa Card

Regular Visitor

$100 Visa Card

I have also been waiting on my prepaid card. However I just read you must sign up for all three services?? It was offered for the double play bundle and said nothing of any other service. The status search also shows no record for me. What gives? When I talked to a person at the local office they told me no problem it will come, when I emailed we_can_help (which has been conviently closed), the answer I got was no problem if it doesn't come I will get a credit to my account for the amount. Now that person won't answer the phone or emails I sent.

I know people have had issues with Comcast but I have always stayed loyal but I'm getting really frustrated now. This seems like the run around. I ordred my package offline and it clearly said $100 visa card with this cable package and of course five months later I cannot find it offered online again. I feel duped. I am extremely curious to answer I will get from here as it states "solved".

I pay you guys timely every month and I just expect what I was promised in the beginning also in a timely manner.

OK.....AS OF 02/10/16, MY ISSUE IS NOT SOLVED!!

I STILL AM WAITING ON MY REBATE.

NOT SOLVED!!

Problem Solver

Re: $100 Visa Card

cbradner,

I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. After reviewing your account, I see that you are to receive the Gift Card by the end of January. If you do not receive it by that time please contact us back so that we can assist in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to reach back out to us.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

I am still waiting on the rebate.  How will it come to me?

Problem Solver

cbradner,

We send the Visa Gift Card by regular mail. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon

Regular Visitor

Thank you for replying Kristyl.

Regular Visitor

Hi Kristyl,

It is February 1 and I have still not received my rebate card. You told me to contact you if I didn't receive it by the end of January. Could you please help solve this issue. I have been waiting on this and I'm getting frustrated with this problem continuing. I have been timely on all my payments and it has been 6 months since signing up.

Thanks,

Chris Bradner

Typical comcast lies. Im owed 250 for a double play woth xtreme 105 internet never came got the same answer you did and now no one wants to credit the account. Me and my friend kin who I referred were supposed to get idk either 50 or 100 each neither one of us have recieved anything and customer service passes us from person to peron. I have an email from the esml which is "executive relations" promising credit for 350 and credit to her account for the referree reward. Neither one happened. I wish the ftc or fcc would step up and destroy this behemoth just to make an example.

No other fortune 500 company treats their customers this poorly but you know they kinda own us if we want internet.
Admin1

Hi Aidengarrettg -- I reviewed your account but was unable to find where you were offered a gift card for the service you got. I reviewed your notes but was unable to find where you spoke to anyone about this either. I also didn't find anything from where you spoke to a customer relations agents about a credit. Do you still have that email? I can review that and have any promised credits applied. You can give a copy of it to me in a private message.

Click on my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

New Poster

I did not get my card yet I've been a valuable customer to you guys if you sent it here what I get it certified mail seeing that it is $100 

Admin1

timokat37 -- I'm showing a card was sent out on 5/18. Have you not received this card? 

New Poster

Signed up for Black Friday deal. The rep typed my address wrong. Spent over a week between multiple daily calls and visits to two different physical service centers to get that sorted out. Called around February to ask where my card was, and was told to read the fine prints in my account. Wasn't told about the 90 days when I signed up, but figured "okay" and added about 90 days to the "sorted out" date and two weeks for shipping and figured I'd get something around mid March. April came around and called again. The rep said--get this--that the account had to be in good standing for 3 months (got it), and then it takes another *3 months* (?!?!) for the giftcard to be "created" (?) and shipped. In summary, he said that I should be getting it after (with?) the May bill.

2016-07-07. No card. Granted, had to spend a few weeks sorting out some double and extra charges shortly after the original sort, but multiple agents confirmed that the $100 card was legit during calls. https://www.xfinityrewardcenter.com/status helpfully informed me that my account wasn't eligible for the offer it signed up with and directed me to the rewards center number. Waited through 30+ minutes of elevator music and decided to ask them to call me back. Another hour later, a very helpful agent called me back and told me that I had to actually take a survey over the phone answering 3 questions (name, birth year or last 4 of social, "yes" to agree to a long list of terms related to cancellations) before they could process the card (and that it would arrive within 2 weeks). Did so. Now back to waiting.

So...do we get to bill for late fees and extra hours on stuff like this?

And, do you really seriously expect all customers who sign up for this and similar rewards to call your rewards center to take a survey over the phone in order to actually get their rewards?

(Or is this all just a part of some sort of sick experiment to see how long and often you can lie to a customer before they give up on the reward or maybe blacklist Comcast?)

Problem Solver

Hi koori,

Please allow us to research the issue and one of our agents will contact you with a resolution. 

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon

Official Employee

Hi koori, I apologize for the frustration and difficulties you experienced with trying to get your Visa Gift Card.  I am showing a ticket has been submitted to the correct team and will be under review.

I will send you a private message with your ticket number for your records.

Thank you

Expert