Community Forum

1-800-427-0106

Contributor

1-800-427-0106

I received an email saying to call 1-800-427-0106 regarding a no charge service call. I've read through 4 threads on here and could not post on them for some reason, possiby closed. There were statements ranging from scams to home invasions to being legitimate. I believe the Comcast employee responded that it was valid. My case just got stranger, this morning around 8am I received a call from Comcast to set up an appointment. I got the email yesterday (1/30) and assume I didn't call fast enough.  There was no final resolution on the other thread(s).. My question is simple. Since I am semi- paralyzed, should I have my gun in a concealed but handy place when this service person arrives next Monday?

Contributor

Re: 1-800-427-0106

My head is spinning from the 4 other threads on this topic, most are at least a year old.  There has to be a way to resolve this.  Someone suggested that the replies to those posts could be from imposters, not Comcast employees. I'm totally lost about who will show up here next Monday.

Official Employee

Re: 1-800-427-0106

It’s a legitimate call, there are notes from both the maintainance team member that found the issue and the person that you made the appointment with. Feel free to ask the tech for his photo ID if you feel uncomfortable.