Community Forum

why cannot register comcast essentials

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

why cannot register comcast essentials

My internet bill is so heavy for my family. I find I am qualified for Comcast Essentials. But I do not meet the 90 days no use requirement because Comcast is the only service provider in my area. I think this 90 days rule is very unfair for users like me. Who can tell me how to apply that because the online application rejects me when I input my address.

Official Employee

Re: why cannot register comcast essentials

Hello janeinfl, unfortunately there is no way to bypass this requirement when signing up for Internet Essentials services. If you'd like I can look into your services and available promotions to see if we can save you money, please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!