Community Forum

why can't loyal customers get better deals?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

why can't loyal customers get better deals?

Is there any way for a loyal customer to get the same pricing as new customers?  Seems like Xfinity would want to keep someone who pays their bills on time and has never had any issues, but the pricing is going way up at the expiration of my contract, and two calls to customer service resulted in no real savings, just a re-shuffling and re-naming of the elements in the "bundle".  I looked at ATTUverse pricing and can get a LOT more for a much lower price if I switch over to them, but would really rather stay with Xfinity.  Anyone have any thoughts on how to get Xfinity to treat loyal customers as well as new ones?

Official Employee

Re: why can't loyal customers get better deals?

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

Re: why can't loyal customers get better deals?

Tried to respond Shane, clicked on your name and then on Private Message Me, but the Private Message feature appears to be disabled.  Other options available?  Thank you.