Community Forum

upgrade offers taken back

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

upgrade offers taken back

Today is 9/11..Very sad and disappointed…disheartened at Xfinity.  Just last week before my Xfinity anniversary date and payment due date, I went online and saw several upgrade offers at very reasonable prices.  I was pleasantly surprised that the offers were affordable (to my situation).  I had questions about the details of the various packages and had every intention to call customer service in the next few days.  I know for a fact that the deadlines for these offers were much later…so I knew and felt comfortable I had time.  But then Hurricane Irma happened.  In a span of 1 week (just like a million of Floridians) my world turned upside down.  I live in Miami Beach – first it was preparations (gas, water, etc..) and then it became mandatory evacuations.  I spent hours and hours and hours on the backroads, sideroads, and highways driving north to seek shelter and higher grounds.  Safety was a concern, not my Xfinity upgrade.  The day after the storm, I called customer service and spoke to several people, and to my dismay the offer I saw online was no longer being offered.  I was shocked!!! I explained many times that it was there – online, on my account, on my manage plan, on my upgrade offers – and most importantly the offer did not expire until later this month.  But Xfinity didn’t offer to me it anymore.  They didn’t care!  This is just sad... Xfinity has no heart!!!  Is it my fault that I was trying to survive and escape the wrath of Hurricane Irma… instead of doing my Xfinity upgrade??  Plus, the deadline was not until much later.  All I want is to upgrade to that offer which I saw online before I had to flee my home.  With all the expenses and damages, I cannot afford what I am being billed now which is more than double what I normally pay.  I explained that plus the whole Hurricane Irma situation to the Xfinity guy on the phone and he could have cared less… No heart!!!  My complain is where is that offer????  Xfinity offered it and took it back…not nice Xfinity!!!! …. just add Xfinity’s actions to this whole hurricane aftermath.  Just sad, tiring, and disappointing… no help and no heart!!!

Official Employee

Re: upgrade offers taken back

Hi, lbblbb2 - Please accept my sincere apologies for your experience. I hope you and your family are safe. I checked your account and I see your monthly bill has been adjusted to the price you used to have before the increase. If you have any questions regarding your bill, please send me a private message with your name, address, and a phone number. Thank you.