Community Forum

stop billing, you stopped giving me service of any value.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

stop billing, you stopped giving me service of any value.

You were unable to give my condo decent pictures and modem speed any faster than an old dialup. Your repairman didn't show up, as requested. I won't miss you and the condo has found a supplier that may be able to deliver. Now you can't even stop billing me, lucky I pulled permission to get into my checking account prior to turning in all my equipment. Went to the gas station the other day, It didn't say upto a gallon for $2.50, how come the cable industry thinks this is a proper way to sell a product? Up to 100gb and you think billing for zero use is still ok. Good luck on that.

Bill Shipley

Official Employee

Re: stop billing, you stopped giving me service of any value.

Hello shipley1. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you need assistance troubleshooting your services issues, I can help. If you have already disconnected your services, please reconsider giving us the opportunity to repair your service and restart your service. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.