Community Forum

still fed up!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

still fed up!

Although Comcast did take care of a complaint I posted about my cable subsctiption last month, I am still exasperated about my email situation that I presented in that same post.

In that post, I menhioned that  I've had numerous email probelms for several months. Namely, I don't receive some emails that I have been told have been sent to me, the "serarch" function doesn't work consistently, I can't click on certain links within emails, etc, etc.  I had talked  to several different representatives in the past three months, but no solutions have been forthcoming. 

About a month ago, I was given a ticket number (I've had so many different ticket numbers, I've lost count), and told that I'd hear back within 48 hours.  I NEVER HEARD BACK.  When I called back a couple of weeks later, I was told that the case had been closed and there was no record of what had been done to rectify the issues I was having.  HOW CAN THEY "CLOSE A CASE" WITHOUT FIXING ANYTHING AND WITHOUT GETTING BACK TO ME????