Community Forum

service issues

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

service issues

I am having issues with my TV and internet for several weeks, and can't get an acceptable response from calling support.  I have had 3 techs to my house, and I still am having issues with TV and internet dropping constantly.  I am told the next tech is not available for another 2 days.  How can I get someone to look at fixing this (poor) service that I am paying for, or someone that can cancel my account?

Official Employee

Re: service issues

Hi nickyc, 

This isn't the experience we want for our customers. I would like to review your account and signal levels to see if we can get down to the bottom of this for you. Please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!