Community Forum

service and billing issues

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

service and billing issues

3 of us rent a house from a guy name mark <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information> name on acct anywhay since our xfinity service began we gave mark money for the bill well the deadbeat i just found out on line in acct he never paid a dime on bill he actually sat on couch wih phone bill and credit card and faked he was talking to someoneand paying the bill come to find out he has not paid water or electric in 4 months im going to the courts and filing a motion on him but i need an option can i put account in my name and start freshand he needs to pay for what he owes 

Official Employee

Re: service and billing issues

Hello dm1969222. Since his account is currently active and/or delinquent, the only way to establish your own service at this location, would be for you to take your lease or renters agreement into your local Comcast XFINITY Store to prove your residence at the address. At that time you will be able to establish your own account in your name, while the other account will be disconnected. If he does not pay his balance, he'll be taken to collections. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions, or if you need any further assistance. 

New Poster

Re: service and billing issues

Thanks i do want to do it in my but i will need a few days right now im dealing with a power and water issue he did the same thig but these biis are 4 months behind go figure i will let you know in a few days Thanks