Community Forum

senior citizen discounts for limited basic tv in Philadelphia

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

senior citizen discounts for limited basic tv in Philadelphia

What are the senior citizen discounts for TV in Philadelphia, specifically the income limits to qualify?

Expert

Re: senior citizen discounts for limited basic tv in Philadelphia

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Admin1

Re: senior citizen discounts for limited basic tv in Philadelphia

Hi jmurphy2 -- We offer qualifying Philadelphia residents a 10% discount on every day pricing for Limited Basic and Digital Starter. Here are the requirements to qualify for this:

Eligibility Requirements (Proof Required)

To qualify for a senior citizen discount, the customer must meet the following criteria:

• Age Requirement of 65 or over
    • Acceptable documentation includes one of the following:
      • Driver’s License
      • Birth Certificate
      • Passport or other government issued identification
      • Lease
  • Head of Household
    • Acceptable documentation in the customer's name includes one of the following:
      • Lease
      • Deed
      • Tax Bill
      • Cable bill (if current customer)
  • Income Eligibility
    • Acceptable documentation showing proof of receipt of any of the following forms of federal, state or municipal aid:
      • Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
      • Medicaid
      • Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) - The customer is at least 65 years of age or 18 years of age receiving Social Security disability benefits.

If you feel you meet these requirements then I can have a letter sent to you to be filled out and returned with the above proof. Please send me a PM with your name, address, and either phone number or account number and I will have this letter send.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.