Community Forum

reduce charges with attached death certificate

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

reduce charges with attached death certificate

Where do I sent the death certificate for my husband? He was in a nursing home outside of Atlanta. Infinity/Comcast was my only choice for him. I have spoken to 4 comcast reps. and went to the comcast store in MORROW. GA. No one at the store would talk to me about the account so that I could give them a copy of my husbands death certificate. I finally spoke with a rep., (Heaven); she is trying to correct the account but Xfinity still needs a copy of the death certificate. WHERE do I email the copy? If there is a question regarding the validity of the copy- then please give me a name and address so I can send the copy requesting it be signed for and documented it was received.

Expert

Re: reduce charges with attached death certificate

Hi @kwhalet1 So sorry to hear about your loss. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Re: reduce charges with attached death certificate

I'm sorry about your loss, kwhalet1. Please send me your full name, address, and a phone or account number. I will also need details of your issue so I can properly address your request. 

Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!