Community Forum

"Service Discount" removed

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

"Service Discount" removed

I've had an increase in my internet bill due to a "serivce discount" being removed, which I have been receiving for the last year or so.

I'm not fully understanding why this has happend. 

Will somebody please explain the reason for this, and if there is a way to receive these discounts again?

Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: "Service Discount" removed

Hi mbro910, I can review the reason for the recent increase with you. Can you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Tags (1)
Contributor

Hi Comcast,

I have sent several messages in this forum to address my service discount being removed as well. I would like to know why I cannot have this addressed. I have always had a customer loyalty discount with each promotion/period on my account. Will I ever get a response?

Official Employee

Hi prosperity_lowe, I am showing ComcastJoeTru has reached out to you in another thread.

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi mbro910, thank you for working with us via private message. Please let us know if you still have any questions or are still needing assistance in the future.

Thank you