Community Forum

please bury my cable!!!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

please bury my cable!!!

I have had a temporary cable line sitting in my driveway for 5 weeks. I have called and spoken with 5 different Comcast/Xfinity customer service reps 5 different times, each one guaranteeing that a tech would be calling me within 48 hours to schedule the burying of this cable line. NO ONE HAS EVER CALLED ME. I was given the number of the call center that deals with the 3rd party technicians that come out to do this work. I have spoken to 4 of their reps and each time I was GUARANTEED that someone would call me "within 24 hours, 48 at the very latest" to schedule the work that needs to be done. NO ONE HAS EVER CALLED ME and the cable is still weaving up my driveway; I believe it is both unsightly and a potential safety hazard since someone could easily trip on it. I am beyond frustrated and beyond tired of getting the run around from every person I have spoken with. Could someone please tell me what I can do to get this work done. Thank you

Expert

Re: please bury my cable!!!

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: please bury my cable!!!

Hello kimboclay. We apologize this process has been so frustrating for you. I can assist in notifying our local tech ops team, that your cable drop still needs to be buried. This should certainly get things moving along for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!