Community Forum

payment arrangement

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

payment arrangement

I made a payment arrangement with someone from corporate after problems with the customer service reps, making arrangements that they screwed up. Well the lady named Ms. Cooper, asked me that if i can pay 125 bucks that should keep my services on. I thought comcast cared!!! Lol what a joke. They don't care that you work hard everyday and you give these people your hard earned money for cable that is overpriced and constantly has outages. Well, i paid the 125.00 even a day prior to the day she had given me, well they turned my services off anyway and i had to be on the phone with a representative constantly transferring back and forth between different departments to get this resolved. I tried to even call the corporate office again, left messages with no help as always, lady never called me back. If you were going to cut it off anyway why lie, i could have been ok with using that money for something else and paid it my next check. Wouldn't care if it wasnt for my kids loving to watch sprout, etc. All in all, this company is heartless and disrespectful to their customers who bust their behind to pay for cable so the CEO can live lavishly. Well, i guess i will be contacting the bbb again. If you don't know, thats what you should!!!! Contact bbb.
Problem Solver

Re: payment arrangement

Hello bestk45,

I do apologize your account was disconnected after you set-up a payment arrangement. I have verified your services have been restored. Can you please confirm if everything is working? I also have applied the appropriate credits to your account for the account error. Please allow 1 to 2 billing cycles for these credits to appear on your monthly statement. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out me.

New Poster

My cable is off
New Poster

I want to make a 7 payment arrangement on the rest of my past due balance. I paid 105.00 yesterday 12/13/15 and was told my service would not be interrupted but my service is off.
Problem Solver

Moo3,

I see that you have spoken with a Representative regarding this issue. Do you still need assistance?

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Thanks