Community Forum

options when promotional plan expires

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

options when promotional plan expires

My bill includes a notice that my rate will go up in December when my promotional period expires. What options are available for renewing my discount in order to retain my business? I attempted to ask customer service via chat, but after 30 minutes on chat with two agents, I was disconnected twice due to the poor Internet connection you provide and the agents had not gotten any farther than asking for my address. Please provide an answer via email since the Internet service you provide is not adequate for discussing this by chat. Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: options when promotional plan expires

Hi, miserable1 - You reached us on our Forum page and we can assist you via forum messages. I can check if we have any available promotions in your area as well as check your internet connection. Please send me a private message with your name, address, and a phone number. Thank you.

Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your reply. I have sent you a private message.

Expert
Moved:

Official Employee

Thank you for providing your information, and I will look to see if we have anything better to offer. Were you looking at keeping the same services you have?

Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your help. We currently have only internet (extreme 150). We would consider upgrading to a faster speed or adding phone service depending on the price.
Official Employee
Official Employee

@miserable1 - I will send you details about offers in a private message.