Community Forum

low hanging outdoor cable wire

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

low hanging outdoor cable wire

i need comcast to raise the outdoor cable wire coming from the street pole to the pole in my yard

Admin1

Re: low hanging outdoor cable wire

Hi tm4752 -- I can help with getting that cable raised. I've sent an alert to local tech ops about this low hanging cable. They will get the right tech team dispatched to your location to raise this cable to a proper height. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Admin1

tm4752 -- Tech ops was able to create a job for today. Job now shows as Completed. Can you confirm this cable has been raised?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I have a similar issue with my exterior wiring drooping down too low - how can i connect with the appropriate person at comcast to address this? Thanks!

Official Employee

Good evening, I can investigate this for you going forward. Would you like me to check your account from here?